These chocolate pots are easy and fun to make. This tasty dessert is great for parties and as a special treat after tea!
4 ramekins, brushed with butter
8 slices of Roberts medium sliced oatmeal bread with the crusts removed
125g bar of milk chocolate
50g caster sugar
4 eggs and 2 egg yolks
1 pint of milk
½ pint of double cream
- Gently melt the chocolate bar in a heat proof bowl over a pan of hot water
- Place the bread in a food processor and blitz into bread crumbs
- Mix in the other ingredients with the breadcrumbs, adding a little extra milk if it’s too thick
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared ramekins
- Place the ramekins in a roasting tray and half fill the tray with hot water
- Place in the oven at 180◦c for 10 minutes – the desserts should spring back up when pressed
- Serve with a small jug of cream or top with ice cream.