A great recipe for a quick, healthy supper using our Seeded Farmhouse bread for a bit of added bite.
4 slices of Roberts Seeded Farmhouse bread with the crusts removed
5og of your favourite cheese, grated
4 salmon fillets with the skin removed
Splash of olive oil
- With a rolling pin, roll out the bread slices to a wafer thin sheet (like lasagna sheets)
- Sprinkle the slices of bread with the grated cheese and place a piece of salmon on top
- Roll up the bread so that it wraps around the salmon
- Place on a baking tray and brush with olive oil
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 6 minutes until crisp and golden
- To serve, drizzle with a few drops of olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Ideal with new potatoes, crushed and seasoned with chopped chives black pepper.